We aim to accomplish the following goals by 2020:
- Employ 3 full or part time instructors from our targeted privileged community
- Sponsor education for 3 entry-level fitness instructors from targeted privileged community per year
- Conduct 60 paid classes per week
- Conduct free fortnightly fitness programs for 60 members from privileged community
- Conduct outreach awareness and education session at least 1 time a month
- Conduct 1 fundraising charity event a year
Our targeted privileged community include:
- Single Parents
- Ex-Offenders (non-child related crimes)
- Low Income Families
- At-Risk Youths
- Persons with Mental Illnesses
We hope to serve the community by:
- Providing employment opportunities to members of the privileged community
- Sponsoring education for new instructors of the privileged community to begin a fitness career
- Provide continual job matching opportunities to other organizations beyond their employment bond period.
- Promote awareness of issues regarding the targeted communities
- Providing a holistic health and fitness options to all stakeholders
There is nothing more important to us than the people that we help. It’s all part of family. Building a sense of community is key to our growth and we welcome you to be involved in that growth.
Do join us in celebrating the efforts of these privileged community who have made a difference to our family and your lives. We celebrate love, joy and happiness. Do you?